Mittal Lab News
- ADAPT RA Jacqueline Maloney invited to join NU Honors Seminar in Psychology for 2017-18 academic year.
- Postdoctoral student Emily Cibelli and ADAPT Lab win NU W-award.
- PI Mittal will attend ERP Boot Camp in Davis this Summer.
- Graduate student Raffi Cohen won the Canadian Institute of Health Research Foreign Study Award (CIHR)
- ADAPT RA Grishma Reddy wins Summer Undergraduate Research Grant (URG) award to sponsor her independent research.
- ADAPT RA Amy Lieberman wins Northwestern URG award to participate in lab projects focusing on auditory feedback and pitch shift abnormalities.
- Graduate Andrea Pelletier-Baldelli matches at MGH for clinical Internship
- Emily Carol wins Beverly Sears Award to Graduate student research examining stress reactivity!
- ADAPT lab is awarded R21 from NIMH to investigate emotive processing dysfunction in psychosis prodrome.
- Director Mittal wins Brain and Behavior Research Foundation Independent Investigator Award, NARSAD.
- Graduate Student Teresa Vargas Receives Honorable Mention for the GRFP NSF award
- ADAPT Director Mittal has presented in two symposia in Florence at SIRS this April
- Mittal wins FABBS Award 2016
- ADAPT Director Mittal will be presenting in a symposium in Atlanta at BPS this Spring 2016
- ADAPT undergraduate research assistant, Jackie Maloney, has been awarded a competitive Northwestern University Undergraduate Research Grant (URG) to fund her research project using tDCS to target Internet addiction and inhibitory processing. Spring 2016
- Exercise Trial to Begin in July 2016
- ADAPT PI Mittal wins Society for Research in Psychopathology (SRP) Early Career Award May 2016
- ADAPT Graduate Student Emily Carol wins the CU Boulder Department of Psychology's Peter G. Ossorio Award, Spring 2016
- ADAPT Graduate Student Tina Gupta Wins a Northwestern University Society, Biology, and Health Cluster Fellowship. May 2016
- ADAPT Graduate Student Andrea Pelletier-Baldelli wins Human Brain Mapping Travel Award!
- Professor Matthew Goldrick and Postdoctoral student Emily Calberii win a Northwestern Data Science Initiative Award to Collaborate with ADAPT (June 2016).
- ADAPT RA Jackie Maloney is Finalist for Fletcher Prize! (November 2016).
2016: ADAPT Chicago and ADAPT Colorado Meet in Baltimore for Society for Research in Psychopathology